Employee Candidate Clarification
Employee Candidate Clarification Text
Dear Job Applicant Candidate, this clarification text has been prepared by DIŞ PATENT MARKA TESCİL VE DANIŞMANLIK HİZMETLERİ LTD. ŞTİ. as the data controller within the scope of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Fulfilling the Obligation to Inform. The information of the data controller, DIŞ PATENT MARKA TESCİL VE DANIŞMANLIK
HİZMETLERİ LTD. ŞTİ. (hereinafter referred to as “DIŞPATENT” or “Company”) is as follows:
Data Controller : Dış Patent Marka Tescil Ve Danışmanlık Hizmetleri Ltd. Şti.
Address : Girne Mahallesi Elifli Sokak No: 27 Kat: 5 Bay Plaza Maltepe 34852 İstanbul/Türkiye
Phone : +90 216 545 57 00
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data within the scope of CV that you send to DIŞPATENT for the purpose of electronic job application via electronic media is processed in order to carry out contract processes, to carry out communication activities, to carry out assignment processes, to fulfill the obligations arising from the employment contract and legislation, to carry out application processes to our company, to carry out employee candidate/intern/student selection and placement processes. Our data processing activity carried out within this scope complies with the provisions of the law and other legislation.
Pursuant to Article 5 of Law No. 6698, your personal data within the scope of your CV is processed by automated means based on the legal reasons that it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, that data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right, that it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation, that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
Your personal data processed within the scope of your CVs is evaluated only within our company and are not transferred to third parties. As the data owner, you can use your rights under Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 by applying to
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the law titled “Deleting, Destroying and
Anonymization of Personal Data”,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing or to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, to demand the compensation of the damage.
It is possible to submit your requests to DIŞPATENT regarding your rights mentioned above in the ways stipulated in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller. Your applications must belong to you personally. We would like to emphasize that an application cannot be made for information requests regarding the personal data of another person.
DIŞPATENT will finalize your information requests free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest. In order to use your request rights regarding personal data, you can review the information which you can access via the link https://dispatent.com.tr/ and use the “Information Request Form in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data” on our website.
DIŞ PATENT MARKA TESCİL VE DANIŞMANLIK HİZMETLERİ LTD. ŞTİ.